Saturday, November 3, 2012

PSP World Cup 2012!


Welcome back everyone!
Last week I went over the issue on paintball enthusiast being profiled as cold-blooded murders due to media’s connection between the infamous James Holmes and his liking for paintball. So be sure to check that post out because it’s probably the most emotional post I’ve written. Moving on to this week’s post I wanted to see how everyone’s knowledge about the sport has grown. Have you learned anything new? Or do you feel like I've just been doing a slack job? Make sure you leave a comments, it’s much appreciated!

Now in other news in the paintball world, this weekend was the PSP (Paintball Sports Promotions) World Cup! It was hosted in Polk City, and luckily my team and I were able to compete in this year’s event! Although we didn't place first we did place 18th out of 200 teams in our division! I’ll be posting a video in hopes to show you how big these events are! Teams from all over the world come to compete! The team that placed first in our division was actually from Russia! The competition level is unbelievable; I remember thinking to myself how crazy it was hearing the team on the opposite side communicating in a complete different language! I really wish there was a way to get these events broadcasted on television because this sport without a doubt could easily be as intense as watching football! 
That about wraps up this weeks post, next week I'll be going the issue that haunted the sport for years, idiots freezing paintballs. So make sure you stay tuned for that next week! Have a great week everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment